● Leveling: 25-point automatic leveling
● Panel area: 7.95 in² / 51.3 cm²
● Filament run-out detection: optional
● Printing material: PLA / ABS / PETG & TPU
● Nozzle size: ø 0.4 mm (replaceable)
● Nozzle temperature: ≤ 500 °F / 260 °C
● Hot bed temperature: ≤ 230 °F / 110 °C
● Average speed: 2.0 - 3.1 in./s /50 - 80 mm/s
● Control panel: 4.3 inch LCD touch screen
● Z-axis: single threaded rod
● Print size: 9.8 x 8.7 x 8.7 in. / 220 x 220 x 250 mm (DWH)
● Printing volume: 3.20 gal. / 12.10 L
● Machine dimensions: 486 x 430 x 486 mm
The self-developed Anycubic LeviQ function will automatically compensate the unevenness of the heated bed. With a 25-point smart and precise calibration, leveling your heated bed has never been so easy.
Ultra smooth printing
Integrated direct extruder provides greater (conveying) force and preciser (filament) control. Compatible with flexible materials, the printer can reduce jitter in filament transmission and ensure printing precision.
After printing, the models can be removed by gently bending the spring steel magnetic platform. The platform can withstand high-intensity printing and is corrosion free, saving you a lot of maintenance cost.
Print without limitations
220 * 220 * 250 mm print size is enough for daily and household use, providing you larger printing space and more choices of creation.
Needless to wait
The maximum printing speed is 180mm/s (Average speed is 80mm/s, 167% faster than competitive products). Faster speed enables you to enjoy more joy of 3d printing.
User-friendly touch screen
The printer is equipped with 4.3-inch LCD touch screen, which brings sensitive response and brighter display, offering better using experience.
Quicker to start
Modular design allows the printer to be assembled only in 10 minutes, which is very easy to use.
The printer weights only 7kg, which is lightweight and portable.
More choices of filaments
Anycubic provides various kinds and colors of filaments, which has even and smooth output, giving you more choices for your creativity.