Arduino Leonardo with Headers (Original)
Arduino Leonardo with headers
• Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
• Can be powered via the micro USB connection
• Eliminating the need for a secondary processor
• Keyboard and mouse emulation
The Arduino Leonardo Microcontroller (Headers) can be powered via the micro USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically. This microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. Simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
External (non-USB) power can come either from an AC-to-DC adapter (wall-wart) or battery. The adapter can be connected by plugging a 2.1mm center-positive plug into the board's power jack. Leads from a battery can be inserted in the Gnd and Vin pin headers of the POWER connector.
• Serial re-enumeration on reset
• Separation of USB and serial communication
• Differences in pin capabilities