Universal Atmega2560 microcontroller module for use in prototypes and projects with microcontrollers. Compatible with the Arduino® Mega 2560 R3 design.
It is a clone that was built according to the original scheme.
The programming is done using the USB UART CH340 converter.
You will need a USB A / B cable to communicate with the board .
- Supply voltage: 5V (USB), 7-12V (power adapter)
- I / O pin voltage: 5V
- Arduino® Mega 2560 R3 bootloader installed
- USB-UART chip: CH340
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Maximum clock frequency: 16 MHz
- SRAM memory: 8 kB
- Flash memory: 256 KB (8 KB is reserved for bootloader)
- EEPROM memory: 4 kB
- I / O Ports: 54
- PWM outputs: 15
- Number of analog inputs: 16 (channels of A / C converter)
- Serial interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C
- External interrupts
- Dimensions: 101 x 54 x 15 mm
- Goldpins soldered into the board