CNC TB6560 4 Axis Stepper Motor Controller
Click Image for Gallery
3axis, 4axis, 5axis TB6560
The advantages at low speed:
- low vibration and noise: Because the chip comes with an optional sub-2,8,16, enough to meet speed nearly a few to high speed.
- Less heat: Large enough to heat the chip comes with a separate support the cooling requirements of small current drive
- Supports a variety of stepper motor: the motor work in the allowed peak torque between 30-50 percent, the motor costs almost the same; the chip set to provide more current file and current decay model, support various parameters under the same power index.
The advantages at high speed:
- Low vibration and noise: can withstand the peak driving voltage 40V, 3.5A peak current, it provides continuous technical support. when the motor torque in a large, high-speed operation.
- Supports a variety of stepper motor: the chip provides high current set and multi-profile current decay mode, support the same power index of the various parameters under the stepper motor.
- Less heat: the embedded drive compact, easy to heat. When it drive in high current , the chip surface to facilitate the external cooling radiator.
Brief performance of ST6560T4:
We have accumulated many years of design experience in 4-axis engraving machine drive. Its features include:
- Driving four 3A stepper motor simultaneously, With 5-axis expansion, if you need to extend it
- Isolated completely high-speed DCDC opt couplers and protect your Pc.
- Spindle relay output, if you use the mach3 to control spindle start and stop
- Semi-flow control ,when the motor stop, current is reduced to the minimum stop effectively.
- The interface with the fans, you can add any fans
- With 4-way 0.8-3.5A (peak) adjustable current, rated output two-phase bipolar stepper motor driver