DC-DC Boost Converter Step Up 10-32V to 12-35V 150W 6A
This 150W DC-DC Boost Converter 10-32V to 12-35V module allows you to step up an input voltage as low as 10V and set the output to 12V-35V. The output voltage will be higher than the input voltage.
The boost converter design is based on popular Texas Instrument’s UC3844 current mode PWM controller chip.
- Run Laptop on DC12V Car battery . (Laptops usually require 17V – 18V DC.)
- Run Communication equipment on single 12V lead acid battery that is rated for operation at 24V to 35V
- Run Higher voltage (24V – 35V) DC motors used in Robots using single 12V batteries
- Does NOT limit current, do not overload!
- The maximum rated values should NEVER be continuous from the load or else the module will be damaged.
- Be sure to install correct circuit protection, such as fuses, to the input of the module to avoid overloading and the potential for fire.
- Please enhance heat dissipation above 50W
- Failure to take these precautions and incorrect use of this module may result in damage, fire, and/or personal injury.