Geeetech A10 3D printer, using open source GT2560 control board, is reliable, cost-effective and easy-to-assemble. Running stably, it aims to provide users with quality printout and satisfactory printing experience.
A10 3D printer can be regarded a miniature of its predecessor A30. Its classic blue and black color combo imparts a touch of solemnity and simplicity, which also embodies our commitment to quality products. The modularized design provides you with an easier assembly experience.
Keeping Prusa I3 3D printers’ gantry structure and with its build volume as 220*220*260mm³, A10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details. Its well-designed extruder greatly reduces the risk of clogging or leaking. The Bowden design of the extruder makes the printing head move lightly and stably, greatly enhancing the printing efficiency. The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise and offer you a quiet 3D printing environment.
1. Its classic blue and black color combo imparts a touch of solemnity and simplicity.
2. With its build volune as 220*220*260mm³, A10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details.
3. Featuring printing accuracy of 0.1 mm, A10 delivers exquisite prints with delicate texture, sleek contour and stable structure.
4. The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise.
5. A10 comes with OPEN SOURCE GT2560 control board, providing limitless space for you to modify the firmware and tinker with your printer.
- Printing technology: FDM
- Build volume: 220*220*260 mm³
- Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
- Positioning precision: X/Y：0.011mm. Z： 0.0025mm
- Printing speed: 180 mm/s (max)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament: ABS / PLA /flexible PLA/wood-polymer/PVA/HIPS/PETG, etc.
Max temp for hotbed: 100℃
Max temp for extruder: 250℃
- Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
- Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
- Remote App: EasyPrint 3D App (with an optional 3D WiFi module)
- File format: .STL, G.code
- Power supply: Input: 115V/230V
- Output: DC 24V, 360W
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB cable,
- SD card (support stand-alone printing)
- Display screen: LCD 2004
- Frame: Aluminum profile
- XY Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile
- Z axis: Lead screw
- Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
- Physical Dimensions & Weight
- Machine Dimension: 478 x 413 x 485mm³
- Shipping box Dimension: 500 x 470 x310 mm³
- Machine Net weight: 7.6kg
- Machine Gross weight: 9.45 kg