Dzduino appreciates your support and we are delighted to be at your service! Please read the instructions below about our product shipping policy and for the most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your attention and patience!
Dzduino ships from the Main store located at Chemouma - Mostaganem to all parts of Algeria and world. We currently provide Several different shipping methods that we keep updating:
- EMS Domestic & international
- UPS Domestic & international
- Yalidine Domestic
- Kazi Tours
- Taxi/Bus (Only Local When others are not possible).
We strongly encourage using a traceable shipping methods Yalidine & EMS . Please pay attention to below rules if you chose one of the corresponding methods.
- EMS, UPS & Agem: There are some places which are out of TNT shipping scope. If it happens to be your address, we will inform you by email about it. More information might be found at their websites:
- Taxi/Bus: This method needs your personel attendance to retrieve your order from the taxi station are not responsible for delay, loss or damage stemming from shipments sent to an incorrect, invalid address or a correct address if you chose to have your parcel shipped via Taxi/Bus.
Orders may end up being returned or abandoned or ruined for various reasons including: non-payment of tariffs (international), customs clearance delay (international), incorrect address, unclaimed at post office, etc. If a package is returned or failed to deliver, the customer will be contacted. The customer will have to pay for re-shipping fee as well as returning shipping fee when it's returned. We try our best to assist customers when such situation happens. However, we are not accountable for the above mentioned cases.
How to track your order, please refer to :
The shipping time differs from each other, which is based on your shipping method. It normally takes around 1-3 business days for products to arrive at its destination. However, the shipping time can be greatly influenced in the light of following things, such as extreme weather, post office delay, customs clearance, local protest etc. At this moment, we are incapable of guaranteeing a timely delivery, but we will perform the best on our side.
The shipping charges for your parcel are payed in advance and can vary from region to region and by the weight of your order. Moreover, it does not include customs duties and taxes in the designated country since that varies from a number of parameters. Actual shipping charges are calculated during the checkout process. For an estimate before checkout, please add the items you intend to order to your cart. After filling in your country, state/province and zip/postal code, please click "GET A QUOTE" from the shopping cart page. This will provide a list of cost estimates for the shipping methods available to your selected destination.
Below screenshot shows that you are able to select your shipping method listed in checkout step 4.
Customs duties and taxes (international):
Please note that all Customs Duties and Taxes, if required, are your responsibility.
After you submit an order in our store, our system will automatically generate a confirmation email, which is to confirm your delivery address and purchase of your order along with an order number. If we don’t receive any address change information from you, we will ship your order in accordance with this delivery address. Please notify us any address changes before your order is marked as “Complete” in order to avoid parcel losses or some other troubles.
Dzduino makes no guarantee of same-day delivery. Please allow us for around 1-3 business days to process your order. You can check order status by logging into your account, and once your order is posted, you will receive an email or two with any tracking information available.
Any of the following status might be shown in your order account:
- Canceled - it means your order is called off.
- Complete - it means your order has been posted.
- On Hold - it means your order is to be determined.
- Pending - it means your order is not paid.
- Pending Payment - it means your payment failed.
- Pending PayPal - it means your payment has been frozen by Paypal.
- Processing - it means your order is under process.
- Suspected Fraud - it means this deal is suspicious.
With standard courier practice, you check the contents of your parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not, we will not be liable for any damage that may have occurred in transit.
Warranty & Return:
Dzduino guarantees to replace faulty goods within 7 days from the day customers receive it.
Customers have to agree to pay for returning shipping fee and we will reimburse this cost upon verification of receiving this fault product. Product exchange is our normal policy, with refunds in exceptional cases.