Solid V Wheel™ Kit
Product Description :
The OpenBuilds Solid V Wheel is a strong wheel that resists deflection due to it's solid nature.
This wheel style was produced for two reasons.
- First is for builds where heavier loads are required and less compression in the delrin is desired. Many of these wheels could be added to a gantry to allow an even distribution of the load across them.
- Second is for improved performance of the belt and pinion system to give the belt a flat surface to ride on.
Each wheel is carefully milled for consistent high precision and tolerance.
- (1) OpenBuilds Solid V Wheel
- (2) Ball Bearings - 625 2RS
- (2) 5mm Precision Shim
- (1) Lock Nut with Nylon Insert
Also, be sure to grab the screws and spacers of your choice here:
- Low Profile Screw (25mm for use with 1/8" Plate and 30mm for 1/4" Plates)
- Aluminum Spacers (choose between 6mm and 1/4")
- Eccentric Spacers (choose between 6mm and 1/4")
Note: Usually for a standard gantry plate you will need two Eccentric Spacers as well as two Aluminum Spacers
The OpenBuilds Solid V Wheel is great for use with the V-Slot Linear Guide System.
NOTE: The installation of this V wheel is identical to the OpenBuilds V Wheel (please see videos for installation)
Example Build: This is the Solid V Wheel we are using on the OpenBuilds OX cnc router Buil