This module is based on the very popular L298 Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver Integrated Circuit. The circuit will allow you to easily and independently control two motors of up to 2A each in both directions.
It is ideal for robotic applications and well suited for connection to a microcontroller requiring just a couple of control lines per motor. It can also be interfaced with simple manual switches, TTL logic gates, relays, etc.
- Motor supply: 7 to 24 VDC
- Control Logic: Standard TTL Logic Level
- Output Power: Up to 2 A each, 25W
- Enable and Direction Control Pins
- Heatsink for IC
- Power-On LED indicator
- 4 Direction LED indicators