Lead raspberries Pi B+ GPIO to the bread board Through 40 pin ribbon cable. It is more convenient to DIY debugging and mak it so easy to interface with RPI B+ GPIO Pins. This is the newest version and power pins are not included.In the last version, many users feedback that the power pins are misaligned for breadboard.So we improve this design and only the GPIO pins are laid out.
- Compatible with raspberry Pi 2 and RPI Model B+
- All 40 pins GPIO interface leads out
- All 40 pins are labeled for easy prototyping
- Gold plated connectors
- Includes 40 pins colorful ribbon cable
- Output voltage: 3.3 V and 5 V dc voltage output dc voltage output
- Using Atmel Atmega328 microprocessor controller