CAN BUS Shield For Arduino®
- Designed specially for Arduino UNO with STM32
- Integrates an MCP2515 CAN-BUS chip
- High speed SPI interface (10 MHz)
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector
- ISO 11898 standard compatible with a maximum transfer rate of 1 Mbps
The CAN-BUS V2.0 Shield for Arduino Uno Microcontroller is designed for the Arduino Microcontroller. It is compatible with the Arduino standard interface and can be stacked on an Arduino UNO, Leonardo or MEGA board. The shield integrates an MCP2515 CAN-BUS chip on the shield and has a CAN-BUS transceiver function.
With an on-board DB9 and CAN-BUS connector you can choose a suitable port according to your host device. There is also an integrated MicroSD socket for data storage - a perfect solution for data logging applications.