RS-232 to RS-422 Converter
This is a simple RS232 to RS422 converter that is self powered using the TX, RX or RTS, CTS signals for power. The RS232 is DB9 female connector, and the RS422 side is a DB9 male or 4 position terminal block.
It is able to convert RS232 signal to RS422 balanced differential signal and extend the communication distance to 1.2km,
It is passive and doesn't require external power.
- Opto isolation
- Lighting & surge protectors
- Compatible withEIA/TIA RS232 Standard and RS422 Standard
- Working Mode:Asynchronous, Half-duplex, Differential Transmission
- Transmission Media:Twisted Pair or Shielded Twisted Pair
- Transmission Rate:300bps -115.2K bps
- Transmission Distance:1200m(RS422), 5m(RS232)
- Working Environment:25 -70 degree (Temperature) , 5% - 95% (Humidity)
- Dimension:3.25" x 1.25" x 0.6"(L * W * T)
- Net Weight: 36g
- CE/FCC/Rohs Compliant