electromagnet Sucker 350 Kg + Support
The electromagnet is fixed on the frame and against the plate on the door leaf or the door. When the electromagnet is switched on, the counter is attracted by electromagnetism, the 2 parts are then "glued" together: access is locked. Upon voltage failure, the counter is immediately off the magnetic block, access is then unlocked.
This sucker is installed on any type of door (metal, wood, gate, garage door ...).
- projecting electromagnetic suction cup
- The door opens normally when the electromagnet is not energized
- Application: door, gate, garage door ...
- Connection: code keypad, push button, card reader ...
- Can be installed using a mounting bracket L or Z