4-CH Relay Module + Remote Control & IR Receiver
- Operating voltage: 11-12.5V (input) VCC: Connect the power supply positive GND: Connect the power supply negative
- Operating current: about 180mA (relay pull state)
- Static operating current: 8mA or so (relay release state)
- Receiver size: Approx. 65x 56x23mm/ 2.56x 2.20x 0.87inch (with housing, housing with 3mm screw hole)
- Scope of application: water pump, light bar, lamp, home appliances, machinery and equipment, mechanical switch, roll gate, shutter curtain, etc.
- Module type: 433MHz learning wireless access module
- Material: FR4 Fiberglass Board
- Size: Approx. 65x 56x 23mm / 2.56x 2.20x 0.87inch
- Receiving distance: between 50-1000 meters (can through the wall)
- Working mode: self-locking, jogging two kinds of work modules (four-way each road can be independently set to self-locking or jog)
- Work instructions: D5 (power indicator), D1-D4 (relay switch indicator), D6 (learning indicator)
- Output mode: normally opened (CK), common (COM), normally closed (CB) (Note: normally closed and common in the normal state is connected, so that the output of the module is used as a switch; The switch is often used when the closed end is usually not used, only the normally open and common)
- First, learning methods:
- Press the learning button S1, immediately release, immediately press and hold S1 (faster), learning light D6 flash 1, and then release the S1 key; hold the need to learn the remote control button, learning instructions Light flash 2, to prove the first road to study success
- Other three way to learn the same way, 2 Road 3 Road 4, respectively, corresponding to the keys S2, S3, S4;
- Second, the wireless function to clear the method:
- Power off state, hold down S1-S4 any one learning button, and then power, learning light flashing 4, the release button that the module 4-way all clear the success
- Third, Self-locking and jogging function conversion instructions (4-way each is set independently, the same way)
- Jog: power state, press and hold the learning button after the power, learning indicator D6 flash 2, the release button, this time set to jog output.
- Self-locking: power state, press the learning button after power, learning indicator D6 flash 3, the release button, this time set to self-locking lock output.