TEA5767 FM Stereo Radio Module 76-108MHZ
Click Image for Gallery
- Frequency range from 76-108MHZ automatic digital tuning.
- High sensitivity, high stability, low noise, radio module.
- A low-power electro-tuning FM stereo radio circuit, which integrates the IF frequency selection and demodulation network, can be completely free of tune.
- High sensitivity (Using low noise RF input amplifier)
- High-gain automatic gain control (AGC) circuit
- LC tuned oscillator fixed chip with low cost
- Board size: 31 x 30 mm
- With a power reverse-protection diode
- Board comes with power output filter inductor
- Multiple capacitor combination filter
- Blue power indicator
- You can directly pull and plug the antenna port
- I2C bus communication
- FM radio TEA5767 dedicated chip module
- Onboard headphone amplifier chip TDA1308 as audio amplification
- Onboard 3.5mm audio interface, can be directly connected headset amplifier
- If connects with singlechip, only need to connect the power ground and two I2C communication lines