SC-ST 50/125 OM2 Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Cable (3m)
- Information carried in the form of light provides a vast array of features and benefits.
- Superior Transmission Distance
It is not unusual for optical systems to go over 100 kilometers (km), or about 62 miles.
- Enhanced Security
It is impossible to remotely detect a signal being transmitted within a fiber cable. The only way to do so is by actually accessing the optical fiber itself. This makes fiber extremely attractive to governmental bodies, banks and other businesses with major security concerns.
- No Metallic Components
Fiber optic cable can be installed in areas with electromagnetic interference (EMI). This includes areas around utility lines, power-carrying lines and railroad tracks. Fiber is also ideal for areas of high lightning-strike incidence.
- Compatible with multimode fiber applications
- High bandwidth supporting longer distances
- Cost-effective solution
- Perfect for use in Gigabit Ethernet applications