Wi-Fi Pocket Router/AP/TV Adapter/Repeater TL-WR710N
What This Product Does
The TL-WR710N is designed as an ideal solution to weak Wi-Fi or wired only connection at your home or in a hotel room. With the router plugged in, a secure Wi-Fi hotspot for all your Wi-Fi enabled devices is instantly established. Featuring 5 operating modes, the device allows you to conveniently connect to the internet in different scenarios. Besides, with built-in power adapter, flexible USB port for storage and charging, this compact device is the perfect choice for travelers, students, or anyone else to work or play.
Portable and Compact—Ideal for Home and Travel Use
TL-WR710N is small enough to put into your pocket and take on the road to share the Internet. When your hotel only offers a wired network connection, just plug the network cable into the TL-WR710N and enter the default password to enjoy the convenience of wireless networking in your hotel room.
Multiple Operating Modes for Different Scenarios
Multifunctional USB Port for File Sharing and Charging
Equipped with a multifunctional USB 2.0 port, you can share files and media within local network among your different devices such as PCs, smart phones and tablets. Also, the USB port can provide power supply (up to 5V/1A) to mobile devices like smart phones or tablets, so that you can avoid the trouble of carrying several chargers while travelling.
TL-WR710N provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions, which effectively and efficiently protect the wireless network.
- Portable design and built-in power adapter, ideal for travel and home use
- Supports five operating modes - Wireless Router, Client, Repeater, Access Point and WISP Client Router mode
- Wireless speeds of up to 150Mbps
- Two RJ45 ports (One interchangeable WAN/LAN port and a LAN port) allow for flexibility to work in different operating modes
- USB port supports charging for smart phones and tablets
- USB port supports storage sharing, media server function
- Pre-encryption prevents unauthorized access from users outside of the network
- IP based Bandwidth Control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Live Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff