0-5mm/0.01mm Dial Indicator
Click Image for Gallery
- Dial indicators are precision measuring tools with a myriad of applications in the machine shop.
- Contact point made from stainless steel.
- Hard chrome-plated stem, precision ground and lapped.
- Shock proof construction.
- Simple structure, convenient use and maintenance.
- High sensitivity, stable and reliable in accuracy.
- Used to measure shaft runout, shaft thrust, gear backlash, flywheel face runout, flywheel housing concentricity, and valve seat concentricity.
- Material: Metal
- Measuring range: 0-5mm
- Measurement accuracy: 0.01mm
- Reading: 0-90-0
- Package weight: 120g