Rework Platform Yaxun YX TD
The YX-TD reworking platform is made up of an innovative independent working system, that means you are free to use a "third hand" to help you.
- Its base is made of enamelled metallic material with rubberized feet and also has 2 independent support clamps, with a magnetic system that can be fixed to it and can be adjusted according to the size of the component in maintenance, giving versatility and practicality to your user.
- This reworking basehas a support rod attached to the base and an adjustable bracket that allows attaching an air blower (small [A] or large [B]). This rod has an adjustable safety latch that regulates the distance between the blower and the component, leaving it locked and still on the plate and consequently, allowing total mobility to the operator who has both hands free.
- The working platformYX-TD is accompanied by some accessories that will further facilitate your day-to-day maintenance. Among its accessories comes a spool of enameled copper wire for restoration of tracks or paths in flexible cables and printed circuit boards (CI). In addition, it also comes with two tweezers, both thin tips (1-Straight and 1-Curve), which will assist in the handling of any equipment.
- Because it is a compact and detachable work base , the YX-TD becomes very convenient and convenient, and can be transported and installed anywhere.
- Robust and extremely resistant material;
- Magnetic system with strong fixation;
- Comes with 2 clamps and 1 spool of enameled copper wire;
- Max. of small blower holder: 41.8mm
- Max. of the support for large blower: 64.2mm
- Base dimensions: 25 x 20cm (CxL);
- Straight tweezers: 135 x 8mm (CxL);
- Curved forceps: 110 x 9mm (CxL);
- Reel of 0.1mm enameled copper wire;
- Weight: 1.6 Kg.