Sonoff Pow R2
Sonoff Pow R2 is a 15A WiFi smart light switch that allows you to remotely manage and
control your appliances and monitor your home energy usage.
The WiFi light switch works like a power monitor, which allows you to keep track of 99%
accurate real-time current
voltage and power on your app.
The power switch can protect your appliances from overload.
What you need to do is to set threshold values for the current, voltage and power.
It works like a kwh calculator that can measure electricity consumption for a specified period and a day.
The eWeLink app provides 100 days recorded electricity usage data, which you can export to your phone storage.
You can keep track of how much energy your appliances are consuming and estimate your running costs.
With the Pow R2 power monitoring switch, you can spend less on your electricity bill. The timers schedule your appliances automatically power on and off at a defined time. The scene lets your appliances work together in new ways, like setting the heater aut0-off when the door light is off.
- Remote turn on/off connected appliance via APP EWeLink
- Keep track of live current, voltage and power
- Set threshold values to protect your devices from overload
- Check power consumption over a specified period
- View and export 100 days recorded power usage data
- View real-time device status on EWeLink
- Supports 8 enabled schedule/countdown timers
- Share control your devices with other eWeLink users
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
Specification for Sonoff Pow
- Voltage range: 100-240V AC
- Max current: 15A
- Max Power: 3500W
- Product Dimensions: 114*52*32mm
- Color: White
- Wireless Frequency: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing