Pt100 Temperature Sensor 2m Cable, 3 Wires
Click Image for Gallery
- A thermocouple is a device consisting of three different conductors (usually metal alloys) that produce a voltage proportional to a temperature difference between either end of the pair of conductors.
- Grounded type is more sensitive to temperature, can help to measure temperature fasterly.
- 360 x 5mm sensor K type Thermocouple with flexible spring built in.
- 3 terminals for easy connection. Temperature range is from 0 celsius to 400 celsius degree.
- Widely used for industrial or laboratory to test equipments temperature.
- Measuring range:0~400 ( -58~752)
- Cable length:2 meters(6.5ft)
- Probe length:360 mm
- Probe diameter:5mm(0.2")
- Probe material:Stainless
- thread dia:8mm
- Terminal:3 insulated forks